Sketches Oz - Scrapbooking Sketches Aussie Style

Monday, April 30, 2007

Thankyou Thankyou

Are you all excited, waiting with bated breath to see the sketch and gorgeous layouts that have come from it? I know we can't wait to share them with you!

We want say a huge thankyou to all of you talented ladies who have spent the time putting together your entries for our DT search, each and every one of the layouts are totally awesome!

I also need to say a big thankyou to our DT member Danielle Quarmby who has done a fantastic job with the blog layout and banner, I totally love it!

See you again in a few hours :) !

1 comment:

Nat said...

Thanks for giving me this opportunity Tatum! Its really got me enjoying my scrapping again! Looking forward to seeing the winner/s announced... how long do I have to hold my breath for??

Nat :)